Responsible dog owners who don’t intend to breed from their pet, take decisions early about castration and spaying.
There are real benefits for both owner and dog: An un-castrated male dog will follow his instincts – and female dogs in heat.
- He will fight more, and is very likely to father unwanted litters.
- A castrated dog will still cock his leg to urinate, but he will not scent like an un-castrated dog
- A female dog, un-spayed, will come into heat regularly and will need to be kept in to prevent unwanted mating, and a lot of unwanted attention.
- Spare yourself the time, cost and diffi culty of re-homing litters of pups.
- Castrated and spayed dogs live longer, have fewer problems, and lead a quieter life!
To download the complete leaflet in pdf format click here
Never leave a child alone with a dog