We have teamed up with Totcars to give away one rare and official 20” Ferrari Bike for Girls.
This luxury bike comes fully assembled with a 20” hi-tech aluminium frame, V-brakes, hand-stitched grips and a custom white pearl finish. Also comes complete with a custom made exquisitely packaged tool kit!
Made in Milan and designed by Ferrari, this product brings together the best of Italian Manufacturer and subtle Ferrari styling. The ultimate gift for girls aged 8 and above for the oncoming summer months!
Totcars.co.uk is primarily the largest online supplier of childrens ride on toys in the UK. As an established leader in the Ride On Toys industry, Totcars has the experience and expertise and range to ensure they match the right product to your child, whether a Licensed Pedal/Electric Car, Scooters or even Ride On Tractors! With free next day delivery, personalised drivers packs available, and a UK based service centre, Totcars ensure that your car will stay in great shape for years to come!
Spare Parts, Batteries and Chargers are also available via Totcars.
For more information on products visit www.totcars.co.uk or call 01362 858012.
We have ONE 20″ Ferrari Bicycle for girls to give away worth £399.00
- Suitable for girls age 8+
- Each Ferrari Bicycle is a masterpiece of design and engineering, combining the desirability of owning a Ferrari with excellence in manufacture.
- This licensed Ferrari bike is simply beautiful. The perfect bike when your child has to have the very best.
- The elite CX31 Ferrari comes with discrete Prancing Horse logo on the saddle and Ferrari graphics on the frame. Finished in the official Ferrari ladies colours white and pink, every aspect of this bike is engineered to be the bicycle every parent wants for their child.
Featuring velo soft handlebar grips and the saddle is the exclusive Ferrari CX31 Grand Prix edition
- The CX31 comes beautifully boxed complete with custom made exquisitely packaged tool kit.
- This is the bike that stands out as the very best a child can get.
- Ferrari designers worked in conjunction with Colnago and Turbo, teaming up the world’s most prestigious car maker with the world’s most elite bicycle manufacturers to produce the CX31