Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes is offering an overnight family stay for up to two adults and two children in one of their family-friendly suites. The prize also includes a three-course meal for four at the hotel’s AA Rosette award-winning restaurant, The Grill.
Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes is a four-star boutique hotel in the heart of London, paying homage to Arthur Conan Doyle’s great detective through tasteful art work and furnishings.
Perfect for a weekend getaway, Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes has 119 stylish and spacious guestrooms which flawlessly combine tradition with contemporary style. Hotel guests can also enjoy exclusive use of the hotel’s full gymnasium with sauna, steam room and beauty treatment room, and experience pure relaxation at the hotel’s Aurora Spa.
A short walk from Oxford Street and fifteen minutes from Wembley by tube, the hotel is a fabulous base for exploring the Capital. Families can spend a day exploring the nearby Sherlock Holmes Museum at 221b Baker Street or pull on their deerstalkers to uncover Holmes hiding among today’s celebrities at Madame Tussauds waxwork museum. The winners can also take photographic evidence of themselves with the famous detective by snapping a shot of the Sherlock Holmes statue on Marylebone Road, or hope for sunny weather and enjoy a picnic at nearby Regent’s Park.
For delicious dining, the hotel has a family-friendly, AA Rosette award-winning restaurant, The Grill, which uses organic and locally sourced ingredients to create classic British dishes.
Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes is located at 108 Baker Street, London, W1I 6LJ.
For more information or to book, visit www.parkplaza.com/sherlockholmes or call 020 7486 6161.
An overnight family stay for up to two adults and two children in one of their family-friendly suites at the Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes
Read the latest review here
Terms and conditions:
- The prize includes one overnight stay for two adults and two children (aged 12 and under) including breakfast and dinner for four (three-course meal per person) at The Grill
- Competition prize subject to availability
- Prize must be taken by 31 December 2012. Black-out periods apply including Olympic and Paralympic dates and UK Bank Holidays
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- One guest must be above 18 years of age at the time of booking