What’s On 4 Me launch their 2012 awards celebrating the ‘crème de la crème’ of UK services, events, clubs, classes and activities for Adults
As Summer arrives, many of us pledge to get more active or fitter and to improve the quality of our lives! The prestigious What’s On 4 Me 2012 Awards are now launched and are celebrating the best of Adult activities across the UK, supported by (amongst others) Hilton Hotels, Mums Business Directory, Giftinatin, SocialAlertMe.com, The Social Sardine and many more national businesses.
The What’s On 4 websites annually attract over 1 million visitors from the UK alone with visitors seeking inspiration, information and activities. These unique awards give our UK public and attendees of these clubs and classes the opportunity to nominate and vote for those exceptional providers – be they a global name or one outstanding local individual.
With over 4,500 nominations and 40,000 votes received for our 6th Junior Awards this year, the organisers are looking forward to another What’s On 4 remarkable event.
The What’s On 4 Me 2012 Awards has 12 exciting awards with something for everyone.
- Most Inspirational Instructor or Tutor (Sponsored by Giftinatin)
- Best Sports, Health or Fitness Group
- est Outdoor Pursuit Provider (Sponsored by PartyBar UK)
- Best Day Out, Festival or Show (Sponsored by Hilton Hotels
- Best Evening Entertainment (Sponsored by SocialAlertme.com)
- Best Socialising or Networking Group (Sponsored by Mums Business Directory, including Prizes from Mums Business Directory and The Social Sardine)
- Best Beauty, Image or Wellbeing Service (Sponsored by The Pussy Doll Palace)
- Most Inspirational Therapist or Coach
- Best Relaxation Activity, Retreat or Getaway Provider
- Best “Hobby to Business” Support (Sponsored by Craft Fairs In Ltd, including a Prize from Craft Fairs In Ltd)
- Best Community or Charity Group (Sponsored by Gary James – UK Vocalist)
- Volunteer of the Year
Till 1st August, voters can visit the AWARDS section of www.whatson4me.co.uk to nominate. Online voting for all awards will run from 8th August to 26th September. Finalists will be announced on 3rd October, followed by the Winners announcement on 10th October. Everyone who nominates or votes will have the chance to win £100 in Leisure Vouchers.
What’s On 4 Me owner Marilyn Bradshaw adds ‘We are so excited about our 2012 Awards and already we have seen hundreds of nominations flooding in from all across the UK. It’s such a privilege to see the impact that these inspiring individuals and groups have on the daily lives of people throughout the UK. We know it means so much to the nominees to be recognised in this way, especially by the people who really mean the most to them!’