Give your child the best views of the London 2012 Olympic Games with BabyBjörn!
To celebrate the London 2012 Olympic Games, BabyBjörn have two BabyBjörn Baby Original Carriers in retro blue fabric, worth £64.99 each to giveaway. The carrier is an exclusive limited edition and is not available in stores.
With the Olympic Games just around the corner, London is ready for what is set to be the biggest and most exciting summer yet. What’s more, babies in carriers will now be allowed into the games free of charge.
What better opportunity to introduce your little one to the beautiful attractions of London than by carrying them in the BabyBjörn Retro Blue Original Carrier?
The BabyBjörn Baby Original Carrier has been developed with parents and medical experts and is suitable for babies weighing between 8lbs/3.5kg and 25lbs/10kg. . The ergonomic design guarantees comfort for you and optimal back and hip support for your baby.
Top tips for taking your baby to London Olympic Games 2012:
- The BabyBjörn Baby Original Carrier allows you to hold your newborn baby facing you, soothed by the comforting sound of your heartbeat. From 5 months, your baby can be carried facing outwards – giving him or her the greatest view of the action this summer, still in secure contact with you at all times.
- You can protect your little one from the sun in your carrier too, the BabyBjörn Sun Cover is SPF 50+. Also stay prepared for wet weather with the waterproof BabyBjörn Cosy Cover, which will keep your baby warm and dry.
- Pack light; minimal belongings are allowed through security checks so try and distribute the items you need for your little ones between your group so that you are not delayed.
- Take snacks to keep your child’s energy levels up, but remember that any food you bring with you must fit inside your bag. Baby food, baby milk and sterilised water are allowed into venues but must be carried in containers with a maximum capacity of 1 litre per baby. You may be asked to verify baby food by tasting it. You might also like to take something to entertain your baby while waiting for security checks, like a favorite toy or book.
- Plan your journey ahead of time, and expect the transport systems to be a lot busier than usual, all London transport has clearly marked seats for those less able to stand, including people carrying babies in a BabyBjörn carrier.
- Children aged 10 and under can travel for free in London during the Games, so that’s one less thing to worry about.
- All babes in arms under 12 months old will be permitted into London 2012 venues without a ticket, however there are some venues which are an exception to this and require all visitors to have a ticket. These are:
- Wembley Stadium
- St James’ Park
- Old Trafford
- North Greenwich Arena
Look out for competitions on our Facebook and Twitter pages:
We have TWO BabyBjörn Baby Original Carriers in retro blue fabric