Sainsbury’s Little Ones, the popular baby and toddler club for expectant parents and those with children up to the age of four, has recently re-launched its Little Ones range in stores nationwide. To celebrate, we have three luxury hampers packed with Little Ones goodies to giveaway to three lucky readers.
Each hamper is filled with £50 worth of products and includes a great selection of the new and improved range to satisfy your baby’s needs.
The Sainsbury’s Little Ones range re-launched in July 2012, with 90 new and improved products now on shelves across the country. The family focused product innovation within the range falls into four main categories; toiletries, nappies, baby wipes and baby accessories and the new range enables customers to purchase practical, affordable products perfect for your little one.
Since launching in 2009, the entire range has had a complete makeover ensuring that each and every product meets the high standards set by parents.
An exclusive customer panel of Little Ones mums and dads have worked with Sainsbury’s to recommend exactly what parents want from their baby products.
Every product has been tried and tested by the customer panel and only existing products that have been awarded the ‘seal of approval’ from parents have been selected to make it back into the newly re-launched range.
For more information on the product range and to find out how to become a member of the Little Ones Club please visit www.sainsburys.co.uk/littleones.
We have THREE luxury hampers packed with Little Ones products to giveaway. Each hamper is worth £50.
Terms and Conditions for the Sainsbury’s Little Ones competition for Babyworld.co.uk
1. The prize draw opens on 25th July 2012 and closes on 31 August 2012
2. To enter the draw, entrants must be a registered member of babyworld and to have entered using the entry mechanism.
3. Winners will be notified on the competition winners page for August 2012 and Sainsbury’s will post the hamper to the winner that week
4. Three winners will win a hamper worth £50. There are no runner-up prizes. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. Employees of Sainsbury’s and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize draw.
6. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age.
7. The entrant agrees that Sainsbury’s shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of (i) the entrant’s participation in the prize draw; (ii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses; (iii) any events outside Sainsbury’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit Sainsbury’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
8. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
9. The promoter of this prize draw is Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT.
10. Contents of the hamper are subject to change