If trick or treating is becoming passé and apple bobbing is not quite cutting it, we have the perfect Halloween activity for your family. London’s newest outdoor attraction – Up at The O2 – is upping the thrills for its first ever Halloween event. Running from 27 October to 4 November, Up at The O2 – Climb of the Cursed gives visitors the chance to experience the exhilarating walkway above one of the Capital’s most iconic venues in the day and in the dark and explore the horrors of London along the way.
Sure to be a must do in the Capital at Halloween, Climb of the Cursed will take visitors from a creepily-themed and eerie Base Camp across a tensile fabric walkway suspended 52m above ground level. An observation platform at the summit will enable climbers to take in spectacular 360 night views of the Capital before descending back to base.
Along the way there’ll be tricks, treats and surprises, including hidden Trick or Treat pockets in bespoke and cosy climb suits donned by visitors at Base Camp. At the Summit, climbers will be given a gothic-style spooky map of London enabling them to pinpoint and view some of the many horror hotspots of the Capital. A ‘You’ve Survived’ personalised certificate completes the experience on return to ground level.
Up at The O2 – Climb of the Cursed, is suitable for anyone over 10 years old (and 1.2m high) who is physically and medically fit and up for a personal adventure. Priced at the same amount as the Up at the O2 experience – £22 on weekdays and £28 on weekends, the Halloween climb represents great added value for money.
Climbers can combine the experience with a visit to many of the other great entertainment offerings at The O2 the world-famous arena, live music venue – indigO2, The British Music Experience, a high-tech, interactive music museum, 11 screen cinema complex and vibrant Entertainment District with its variety of bars, restaurants and leisure facilities.
Pre-booking for this very limited capacity spooky experience of a lifetime is highly recommended!
Prices, booking and travel
- Up at The O2 – Climb of the Cursed will be open between 10.00 and 22.00 (last climb) between 27 October – 4 November.
- Adult and child (10+) tickets cost £22 – £28. O2 customers can get 15% off the ticket with Priority Moments
- Tickets can be purchased in advance at www.UpatTheO2, there will also be a limited number available on the day at The O2
- O2 customers can purchase tickets via www.O2priority.co.uk/UpatTheO2
- For general enquiries call 0208 463 2000
- Getting to The O2 by river: KPMG Thames Clippers is the leading scheduled commuter service on the River Thames. Operating between Central London and The O2 with departures from major piers every 20 minutes. Tickets available online, on piers or onboard. Visit www.thamesclippers.com for further details
- Getting to The O2 by Tube: Jubilee Line to North Greenwich for The O2 (Zone 2): Canary Wharf in 5 minutes, London Bridge or Stratford in 10 minutes, Waterloo in 15 minutes, Bond Street in 20 minutes