You could win the ultra cool and multi award winning mima Kobi. The striking mima Kobi pushchair was created by designer Davy Kho, famed for his cutting edge Alessi kitchen accessories and iconic Bloom highchair.
‘Thanks to its striking, fashion forward looks, the Mima is rapidly gaining ‘It’ pram status, with its many celebrity fans including Lily Alllen, Jenny Frost and Kourtney Kardashian.
The statement pram which costs from £899 from www.cheekyrascals.co.uk/mima and all good independent retail outlets is designed to effortlessly and stylishly evolve through each of the following family combinations:
1) One baby – single carrycot
2) One toddler – single seat
3) Two newborn babies – double carrycot
4) One toddler and one baby – single seat, single carrycot
5) Two toddlers – double seat
- Luxurious EVA foam cushioned seat pod, which brings the very latest sports and vehicle cushioning technology to pram design. Unlike canvas fabrics EVA doesn’t sag or distort its shape so can be photo ready for any pap opportunity!
- A unique ‘cocoon’ seat that unzips in 15 seconds to reveal a carrycot
- Distinctive Z shaped chassis – a first in pram design – which gives the Kobi its distinctive streamlined look and luxuriously smooth ride
- Magnetic fastenings to the pushchairs’ storage baskets and footmuffs to maintain its sleek look
- Versatile seating which can be front or rear facing or positioned in a choice of three elevations and which is protected by an architectural looking ‘armadillo’ canopy
- Unrivalled space between the tiered seating in the Mima Kobi double design
You can buy the mima Kobi in a contemporary yet timeless colour way – the matt Dark Grey body, with original high shine aluminium chassis and co-ordinating Black soft furnishings.
The mima pushchairs – both the single Xari, which costs from £799 and the Kobi which costs from £899 and can be used as a single or double pushchair – are also available in a range of other finishes to suit every taste:
- Ultra distinctive silver Cosmo colour way with matt black chassis and matt silver seat and canopy for parents looking for a futuristic look
- Chocolate Flair and new Black Flair with leather look finish and matt black chassis for a luxurious and traditional feel
- Grecian White with a polished aluminium chassis for the ultimate style statement
In keeping with mima’s emphasis on style, parents are able to give their mima pushchair a completely bespoke look by teaming it with soft furnishings in a variety of fashion inspired, interchangeable soft furnishing sets, available in:
- Sangria red
- Soft Pink
Available from www.cheekyrascals.co.uk/mima
We have ONE ultra cool and multi award winning mima Kobi to giveaway