Babyworld Competition Terms and Conditions for members to read.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be a registered member of the site to enter competitions.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age
- Open to UK Residents only
- Only one entry per person, per household, per competition prize is permitted
- Only electronic form entries received by the closing date will be submitted to the competition.
- Competitions will run from 1st of each month unless specified in individual competitions.
- Glam Media/babyworld shall incur no liability for emails that are late or go astray. Entries that are not received by babyworld by the closing date will not be included in the competition
- The winner will be selected by babyworld from entries received by the closing date
- There is no cash alternative to any prize
- Delivery of the prize will be at a mutually convenient time to be agreed upon between the winner and the prize provider
- Glam Media/babyworld’s decision as to the winner will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
- Members need to check the site to see if they have been selected to win.
- Prizes not received within 3 months of the month the competition was published will be forfeited, unless correspondence has been received from the winner to confirm non-delivery within that time period.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity or advertising organised by babyworld
- For a full list of prize winners, send a SAE marked Glam Media-babyworld/’name of comp’ to 2nd Floor, 19-21 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 8QB.
- Employees (and their relatives) of Glam Media/babyworld and other companies associated with the competition are excluded from entering competitions
- This competition is promoted by Glam Media/babyworld of 2nd Floor, 19-21 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 8QB.
For third party competitions
- By registering and entering any third party competitions on or off the site you are consenting to the use of your address and e-mail being used for future correspondence, by e-mail or post from babyworld.
- Third party companies that wish to follow up their competition by contacting the entries with offers and promotions should contact the Editor before setting up a competition.