Win one of two Tree Fu Tom product bundles
Tree Fu Go! We have two amazing Tree Fu Tom bundles of goodies to give away.Competition ends 30th Nov 2014
- ZoedeBoer on The Twelve Days of Christmas Book
- emilyegg on The Twelve Days of Christmas Book
- hannahli on Munchkin Undersea Explorer
- mummyadventure on Munchkin Tea & Cupcake Maker
- lottie2tiger on Munchkin Magic Colour Lily Pad Stacker
- Melbrewerhall on Munchkin Magic Colour Lily Pad Stacker
- nikki17 on Munchkin Undersea Explorer
- Melbrewerhall on Usborne’s Dress the teddy bears for school sticker book
- Melbrewerhall on Usborne’s In Egyptian times
- mummymemories on Freya Lingerie Nursing Bra
Halfway through the summer holidays, where is the time going? Plenty to win this month including For Parents Now 88 http://babyworld.co.uk/2014/08/win-now-88-for-the-summer/ A You home cleaning set http://babyworld.co.uk/2014/08/win-a-you-home-cleaning-set/ For Baby and Toddler A bundle of Lamaze toys from TOMY http://babyworld.co.uk/2014/08/win-a-bundle-of-lamaze-toys-for-your-baby/ Barbie™ and The Secret Door DVD http://babyworld.co.uk/2014/08/win-barbie-and-the-secret-door/ An Orb a Real “All Rounder” highchair http://babyworld.co.uk/2014/08/win-an-orb-a-real-all-rounder-highchair/ Don’t [...]
I remember you too, you have more than 2 children don’t you?
Wow at building your own house, I just don’t think I would have the vision for that, I reckon I’d build a house and all the rooms would be tiny lol.
I’ve also got a Lakeland one, I had one from Groupon which broke within a year.
If I was buying a new one, I’d try and get one that did lots of stuff and very importantly I want to be able to buy new mop head things which I couldn’t with my first mop!
I put my draining board in mine, it’s stainless steel. My washing up brush. My cooker/oven bits including the glass from the door (it’s like double glazing, the inside glass sheet lifts out) I did put my washing machine drawer in once but it faded the writing so I’ve not bothered since. I’m selling mine [...]
- Load More