Groups > Relationships & sex

Public Group active 1 week, 5 days ago

This is the discussion place for you to discuss how your relationship and sex drive has changed since pregnancy or afterwards. Also for chat about contraception.

Hubby doesn’t make me orgasm (31 posts)

• Avatar Image pink-fairy said 7 years, 10 months ago:

Hi,

i’m 20 years old. I married my partner of 3 years in June this year. I bought my first ever vibrator blush in july, and they are amazing and i orgasm pretty easily through using them, and made me realise that i no guy i have done sexual ‘stuff’ with (4 guys in total) have ever made me have a proper orgasm. Now when i have sex with my husband i really want to orgasm but i never do. we have used things from ann summers like dirty dolphin, willy ring things, etc and he does touch the right places… but still no orgasm? We often have foreplay too so why is it not happening? I just wondered if there’s an easier way to orgasm with a guy when it happens so easily with a vibrator blush any tips?!

Thanks

blush

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

• Avatar Image jen.p.s said 7 years, 10 months ago:

hi i dont have any advice for you i really wish i did though,im 24 have 1 son and im due to get married nxt september,i have loads of toys and a fantastic fiance but i have never had an orgasm everblush.my other half is fantastic about it but it does take its toll coz it makes me feel like im letting him down so much.so u r slighty luckier than me,hope things work out for you. jen

Lilypie21 - 37 day cycle Ticker
  • Avatar Image jules4 said 7 years, 10 months ago:

Some people only orgasm during sex if the clitoris is stimulated and positions such as missionary ect miss the spot, you can try one of two things you can try getting on top and positioning yourself in a way your clitoris will be rubbed as he is penetrating you or you can stay with missionary and as you are having sex you have your hand sneaked in a gap and rubbing your clit and see what happens then. If you orgasm through vibrators ect it is not a orgasm problem but like i said a lack of stimulation in the right place as you are having sec problem.Give it a go and hope you get a big o soon lol

jules5

• Avatar Image SJS31 said 7 years, 10 months ago:

I didnt orgasm through penetrative sex till i was 28!

For years I had only experienced orgasm by vibrators, oral sex and blushblushblushblush forgive me, ‘rubbing’ my cliterous on my partners hard penis on the outside!

Then, I met my dh and one day, whilst i was on top, i came

Couldnt beleive it, thought it wasnt possible.  I can now almost everytime with me on top, and have plenty of time in missionery (although its more difficult)!

I find if i squeeze (pelvic floor muscle exercise) and think about coming.. i come!

sorry if tmi but you did ask lol

Sam

x

Read more: http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard2_1.php?sid=54488-89-35B691BB265DE7AF49E8DAE81BFBE9E1#ixzz0gXyrGa1W
  • Avatar Image C.Hews said 7 years, 10 months ago:

hello hun im the same as you.

why don;t you try doggy only not the same as most peopel do it on your knees try standing up and leaning against a stair, get one of thes small vibes and whilst having sex rub it up and down on you clituris (sp) this does help a lot of people.

if you need any more advice id be happy to help you out i deal with this sort of stuff all the time.

in my line of work

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
  • Avatar Image claireamy said 7 years, 10 months ago:

Oral sex works for me every time wink

<A

Lilypie Trying To Conceive Ticker

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Avatar Image MITCHERS said 7 years, 10 months ago:

If you look just under his balls you’ll find a little compartment where you can put a couple of AA batteries. Switch him on and away you go! yes

Seriously though I think you go through changes. 4play used to do it for me every time and I go through phases of enjoying different positions. Sometimes I orgasm and sometimes I don’t.

I’d keep experimenting with different techniques – your bound to find something that does it for you eventually.

michellex

<a

• Avatar Image wendalouise said 7 years, 10 months ago:

I cant orgasm through actual intercoarse and i think its a really low percentage of woman that actually can. Finger stimulation or oral is a much easier way of coming. Try a bit of everything in a session , not just actual sex.

I discussed this with my brother and his mate once and they thought that as long as they rubbed a finger over the clit for a couple of minutes then that would keep her happy, and they’d do that bit ASAP to get it out the way so they could get on with the real thing. some woman need alot of outer stimulation to feel aroused, sometimes up to 40 minutes!

pregnancy calendar

• Avatar Image kerry garside said 7 years, 10 months ago:

sorry cant help but ive been with my dh 16 years and its only been in the last year that ive had my first orgasm .and now i have one every time

kerry

love kerry

<div

• Avatar Image eeyore1987 said 7 years, 6 months ago:

i no how you feel hun,i have only had 4 sexual partners aswell and had never had an orgasm with them. I bought a vibrator a while ago but was to scared to use for some reason. Eventually used it and had my first orgasm, then met my fiance and every time we had sex i never had one, so i suggested doin doggie and me using my vibrator along my clit whilst him penetrating and soon came…..(sorry tmi)blush

But i was still getting wound up that i couldnt have one just with him, again he touches all the right spots but i just couldnt until one day when we had to be sneaky as his family were around we went to his bedroom and i did but not by penetration but foreplay instead….

although i still dont have an orgasm every time i do most of the time..

hope that helps..

or have you tried another lubricants from ann summers like pussy rub or cock rub cos they make a warm sensation when rubbed on that helps???

xxx

• Avatar Image MamaPenguin said 7 years, 6 months ago:

>I cant orgasm through actual intercoarse and i think its a really low
    >percentage of woman that actually can. Finger stimulation or oral is a much
    >easier way of coming. Try a bit of everything in a session , not just actual
    >sex.
    >I discussed this with my brother and his mate once and they thought that as
    >long as they rubbed a finger over the clit for a couple of minutes then that
    >would keep her happy, and they’d do that bit ASAP to get it out the way so they
    >could get on with the real thing. some woman need alot of outer stimulation to
    >feel aroused, sometimes up to 40 minutes!

You discussed it with your brother! eeeeeeeeeeeek! I have a really good, close relationship with my brother but the idea of discussing sex with him is blushblushblushblushblush!

in answer to the OP,  when I read your post I really felt for you as I know what you are going through. I very rarely O without doing it myself (either on my own or with help from DH or another “helper”! – luckily DH is great about it and I feel totally comfortable with the situation. I have no other advice as what has been said before….. keep relaxed and go with it…. good luck,

Harriet

x

Lilypie 21 - 37 day cycle Ticker

Designed FREE by WWW.DUCKYTEXT.CO.UK .... Check out: www.lookitsme.co.uk

"Sure, the lion is the king of the jungle but airdrop him into Antarctica and he's just a penguin's b*tch"

Dennis Miller
  • Avatar Image pink-fairy said 7 years, 6 months ago:

I still haven’t reached it angry

It is still annoying me as it happens so easily on my own but not with DH.

I’m making sure I’m relaxed during sex and not putting myself under pressure to have an O but it’s still not happening.. i get some of the sensations that lead up to the main event, but it never happens completely angry

*sigh* oh well mroe excuse to keep practicing

• Avatar Image DinahMoHum said 7 years, 6 months ago:

could you get him to use the vibrator on you as part of sex and at least have it as something you do together rather than associating orgasms with just masturbating alone. What about when he gives you oral sex? does that get you even near?

pregnancy

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

• Avatar Image wendalouise said 7 years, 6 months ago:

>I discussed this with my brother

We’re very open in my family and its nothing unusual for sunday lunch at my parents to have a very open conversation!! (not about our own intimacies, but the subject in general) our friends think we’re all mad, but we dont care. we can just talk about things very easily!

pregnancy

• Avatar Image pink-fairy said 7 years, 6 months ago:

Thanks for all the extra tips!

I have thought about trying the use of a vibe whilst having sex, may suggest that tonight wink

We have the Dirty Dolphin from Ann summers which goes round their penis and has a vibrating bullet which touches your clit – this is brilliant WHEN it actually touches your clit LOL cos it gets nudged a bit so misses also it only touches your clit when their penis is fully inside you.. hmmm

xxxxx